So I have a pretty great red, turkey chili recipe in my arsenal. Turkey, beans, a tinge of beer ... it's quite delightful. I have however, been looking for a good white, chicken chili recipe. I heard my father-in-law has an amazing one, but until I can procure it, I have been testing a few different options. My first attempt was a soup that was a tad difficult to make (I burnt the seasonings), so I went back to the drawling board and found this recipe. The end result was a tasty, not too heavy, chili. It went perfect with my fall Sunday of movies and gorgeous weather.
Recipe (I apologize, I just typed the ingredients in my phone but forgot to site the website):
Ingredients
1.25 lbs chicken cut into cubes
2 cups chicken broth
1 11oz white corn
.5 cups fat free sour cream
1 white onion chopped
1 4 oz green chilies
1 14 oz diced tomatoes drained
.5 tsp garlic powder
1 white chili mix
Instructions
Place all ingredients in the slow cooker for 8 hours on low
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment