Sunday, October 27, 2013

Snapping Away

Over the past couple of months I have had the chance to play with some pretty fancy cameras. When I look at things, I kind of imagine how the photo should look, and when I use really fancy (aka, expensive) cameras, the photo really does turn out that way. While the iPhone is turning into an excellent photo tool, there really is not comparison. 

Last weekend my sister asked me to take photos of her family. We drove over to a park near her house which had a very nice lake and plenty of fall leaves on the ground. Now I consider my self to be an okay photographer, but I was no match for my three and a half month nephew. My hat is off to people who can photograph babies and animals (I'm looking at you Drew), and I tried the best that I could. Janet had a couple ideas for what she wanted (thank you Pintrest), and when those clearly didn't work we  did our best to improvise. 

Here are a few of my favorite shots:




And this is my favorite from my cousin's engagement party. She is the family photographer (she did my engagement photos), but I had to step up as she was the guest of honor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment